Loughton, Essex, UK
Our busy production team are looking for hard working, organised multi-taskers to assist with the personalisation, production and despatch of our daily orders and stock production during busy seasonal times. Working in a small, busy, production team, you will be self motivated and adept at working in a team or alone to delivery error free delivery and excellent customer service.You must be willing to pitch in at all levels to get the job done and always be willing to go the extra mile.
Please note you will be required to attend some training sessions with our team and will then be called upon during busy times, sometimes at short notice to come and assist with order and stock production. This could lead to more permanent roles for the right candidates,
- Assisting the Production Team with the production of personalised orders to a high standard and finish
- Prioritising, packing and despatch of personalised orders
- Quality checking all orders before despatch
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and polite manner within company guidelines
- Updating online systems
- Overseeing the production office, stock levels and processes to ensure smooth running of the office and error free delivery
- General administration and ad hoc tasks
Skills & Requirements
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude with ambition to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail ensuring error free delivery
- Multi tasking while working quickly and efficiently to detail in sometimes stressful situations
- High level of common sense and logic to prioritise a busy work load and problem solve under pressure
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Adobe / Mac preferred but not essential)
- Flexibility to work overtime during busy times to ensure timely despatch and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to lift boxes up to approximately 30lbs and operate small machinery
How to apply;
Please send over your CV and cover letter telling us which position you're applying for and more about you and why you feel you'd be a perfect fit for the position and for Team Hurley!!
Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you!