We are looking for someone to work closely with Sarah and Team Hurley to develop and oversee our social media, creative campaigns and media partnerships. We don't expect someone to have done this exact job before but please show us your transferable skills. Talent and attitude and the ability to juggle multiple creative projects and work with a busy entrepreneur seamlessly will win over experience here!
Prove yourself and you'll have opportunities to advance your career with us, benefit from training, tailor made benefits, flexible hours and travel. We will consider full or part time and PAYE or freelance for this position, this is a completely new position so you can really make this your own and develop your own division!
- Producing and Styling Social Media posts, marketing campaigns and media projects
- Location scouting, mood boards and concept development for photoshoots and campaigns in partnership with the management team and partners.
- Photoshoots and editing (video production / editing a big plus!)
- Participate with conceptual delivery of product lines and content
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and develop
- Seeking out and pitching new partners and attending partnership meetings to discuss, agree and pitch concepts
- Seeing media, digital and event projects through from pitch level to finished project within deadlines and to budget and gyuidelines
- Collaborating on styling and production of events
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, social media and content production within company guidelines
Skills & Requirements
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude with ambition to develop and grow personally and professionally
- A talent for photography and styling with great taste and a eye for colour and lighting
- A passion for all things digital
- An eye for trends, styling and set up for products, people and content
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to create a seamless look across all media channels and new and existing projects and launches
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail ensuring error free delivery
- Multi tasking while working quickly and efficiently to detail
- High level of common sense and logic to prioritise a busy work load and problem solve under pressure
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ambition and drive to get involved in all areas of a fast growing company
- Excellent eye for colour, design and style trends
- Self motivated, tenacious and forward thinking - you will be a natural planner and organiser
- Strong IT skills (Adobe / Mac preferred but not essential)
- Current passport and willingness to travel / stay overnight
How to apply;
Please send over your CV or portfolio and cover letter telling us which position you're applying for and more about you and why you feel you'd be a perfect fit for the position and for Team Hurley!!
Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you!