UK, USA, Canada, Europe
We are looking for excellent, professional, content creators with high standards, fantastic photography, Writing and / or video skills to create content for multiple streams. We are looking for people in various areas including but not limited to, papercraft, die cutting, soft crafts, food and lifestyle topics, to create general content as well as area specific projects and articles.
Prove yourself and you'll have opportunities to advance your career with us, benefit from training, tailor made benefits, flexible hours and travel.
- Content planning and developing within company guidelines
- Preparing content plans for review and approval
- Content development and scheduling
- Creating exciting campaigns for new launches, seasonal holidays, special occasions and to promote continued engagement
- Constantly review channels and analysing data to identify to new opportunities for growth
- Stay ahead of trends, and social platforms to leverage content
- Developing marketing plans to sit alongside content
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Stand out photography and / or video skills
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude with ambition to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail ensuring error free delivery
- Multi tasking while working quickly and efficiently to detail
- High level of common sense and logic to prioritise a busy work load and problem solve under pressure
- Excellent eye for colour, design and style trends
- Strong IT and technical skills with a flawless understanding of social platforms / apps
How to apply;
Please send over your CV and cover letter along with examples of your work (links preferred but for large files please use a Dropbox or Wetransfer link) telling us which position you're applying for and more about you and why you feel you'd be a perfect fit for the position and for Team Hurley!!
Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you!