Loughton, Essex, UK
Supporting a busy entrepreneur and assisting with running multiple departments of a busy and fast growing company, no two days will be the same! Working directly with Sarah, high levels of drive, a can do attitude, resilience, high standards and a positive friendly attitude are essential for this busy role. This is a trainee position, experience is less important than attitude as we will teach you everything you need to know and in Team Hurley, you learn fast! You must be willing to pitch in at all levels to get the job done and always be willing to go the extra mile. This is not a position for the faint hearted!
Prove yourself and you'll have opportunities to advance your career with us, benefit from training, tailor made benefits, flexible hours, a friendly family style working environment and travel in the UK and worldwide.
- Maintaining Office Systems
- Implementing and overseeing KPI's, processes and policies as we grow
- General administration, book keeping and record keeping
- Managing a busy diary
- Maintaining efficiency and quality standards
- Assisting the production team with personalisation and production of orders
- Assisting with customer service and queries and ensuring an excellent experience for every customer and client
- Participate with conceptual delivery of product lines and content
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and develop
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, social media and content production within company guidelines
Skills & Requirements
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude with strong ambition to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail ensuring error free delivery
- Multi tasking while working quickly and efficiently to detail
- High level of common sense and logic to prioritise a busy work load and problem solve under pressure
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ambition and drive to get involved in all areas of a fast growing company
- Excellent eye for colour, design and style trends
- Self motivated, tenacious and forward thinking - you will be a natural planner and organiser
- Strong IT skills (Adobe / Mac preferred but not essential)
- Current passport, Flexible Schedule and willingness to travel / stay overnight
- Dog lover essential
- Car driver / owner preferred
How to apply;
Please send over your CV and cover letter telling us which position you're applying for and more about you and why you feel you'd be a perfect fit for the position and for Team Hurley!!
Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you!