We are looking for someone to work with Sarah to develop and oversee our current and future business within the USA. We are looking for someone with experience with a Lifestyle Brand or in the Craft, Stationery, Gift or similar related Industry with great contacts, ambition and hunger to grow their own area in a fast growing company.
Prove yourself and you'll have opportunities to advance your career with us, benefit from training, tailor made benefits, flexible hours and travel.
- Developing growth opportunities and clients within the US market
- Implementing and overseeing KPI's, processes and policies as we grow
- Participate with conceptual delivery of product lines and content
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and develop
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, social media and content production within company guidelines
Skills & Requirements
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude with ambition to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail ensuring error free delivery
- Multi tasking while working quickly and efficiently to detail
- High level of common sense and logic to prioritise a busy work load and problem solve under pressure
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ambition and drive to get involved in all areas of a fast growing company
- Excellent eye for colour, design and style trends
- Self motivated, tenacious and forward thinking - you will be a natural planner and organiser
- Strong IT skills (Adobe / Mac preferred but not essential)
- Current passport and willingness to travel / stay overnight
How to apply;
Please send over your CV and cover letter telling us which position you're applying for and more about you and why you feel you'd be a perfect fit for the position and for Team Hurley!!
Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you!